Emperium Hospitality is a complete solution for businesses in the hospitality trade who wish to closely monitor transactions, manage stock levels and fully analyse performance of all areas of their business.
Emperium is quick and easy to set up, even for large-scale hospitality operations with multiple venues and sites.
For larger-scale hospitality businesses, Emperium can run alongside a central database that feeds data to and from each individual site. Head office can monitor the performance of each site/venue, as well as see an overview of the entire businesses costs, profits and staff performance.
Performance data, reports and event stock levels can be monitored in real-time and accessed remotely through a network.
Customer reservations and bookings can be logged and monitored through the software’s expert customer management tools. Access to refunds, discounts and customer loyalty schemes can be monitored and controlled through the system.
Stocks and supplies, such as ingredients, drinks and sundries, can be fully managed and monitored through the Emperium software. Emperium even has the ability to place orders online and make recommendations when stock levels fall below the optimum level for profitable operations.
For managing staff, Emporium Hospitality allows managers to set pay levels, control shift patterns and working hours, and even set key performance targets for individual members of staff.
Compatible with both touchscreen terminals and standard desktop PCs, Emperium Hospitality is a powerful software package that doesn’t simply record transactions and accounts – it’s a complete business and employee management solution for tracking the performance of your hotel, catering or restaurant business, no matter how big or small its operations may be.
Emperium can process transactions in all electronic forms of payment and in multiple currencies.
Some of Emperium’s key features include:
- Multiple pre-configurations for easy set-up, from fine dining to fast food.
- Ideal for both small businesses and multi-site operations.
- Complete control over graphics and font-styles for custom branding.
- User-friendly interface makes it easy to tailor the software to your own business needs.
- Standardised short-cut keys for quick learning and a familiar user experience.
- Dedicated ‘drink re-ordering’ and ‘interval’ system.
- Table management and performance.
- Fully analyse operations cost, revenue and return on investment.
- Full inventory and stock management
Supported Operating Systems
Microsoft Windows 95, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows ME, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows ME, Microsoft Windows XP. Windows 7. POS Ready. (All versions)
For optimum performance, minimum of 256mb Ram with 1024x768 screen resolutions. Fully touch screen compliant.