DELIVERY & RETURNS
Inspired Retail is a trading name of MBL Solutions Ltd.
We provide free delivery on all hardware orders over £100 within the UK (mainland UK only).
For orders including software, there will be a standard £20 delivery charge within the UK (mainland UK only).
The ownership of the product(s) remains with MBL Solutions Ltd until all invoices and bills for the product have been paid in full.
We cannot guarantee delivery times as part of the seller contract. We will endeavour to send the products as quickly as possible. If a specific delivery date is required this can usually be arranged but will be at the customers own cost.
You must check your products immediately at the point of receipt. Carefully take the product out of its packaging and ensure that the product(s) are not damaged in transport. Do not damage the packaging as this will need to be intact if you wish to return the product.
If you have not checked the delivery, ensure that this is clear on the delivery note. Where the delivery note has shown the product to be checked and accepted, the products cannot be returned as damaged.
EPoS Systems and software sales can be returned if faulty. Please call our service centre on 0845 226 3212.
The customer must give us reasonable time and access to the system to diagnose and remedy any complaints; training needs or malfunctions before a return can be processed. We can only accept a return on equipment if the system is deemed ‘not fit for purpose’ and agreed by both parties. Due to the considerable costs and preparation work that is processed before a system is dispatched. We cannot process a return based on the following:
- Customer or staff training needs, not understanding or using the system properly
- Customer not properly researching or qualifying the purchase
- Functions that are not present or work differently than other products available in the market
- Compatibility with third party items/systems
- EPoS systems that has been dispatched, configured, personalised and delivered
- Customer shutting down the business / product surplus to requirements after delivery
- Orders that contain bespoke or custom equipment
- Operational problems that arise from a customers internet connection or other environment problems that are out of our control
We must diagnose the return request by the following process:
- Understand why the customer feels the product is ‘unfit for purpose’ attempt to reasonably resolve any issues when highlighted by the customer via remote desktop.
- Once the issue is idenitified we must be given reasonable time to resolve the issue and assitance to do so.
The customer is responsible for the delivery of the goods to Inspired Retail at customer expense, and only after the goods has been checked by an engineer of Inspired Retail, will any payment be agreed upon and released. The goods must be received in original packaging as the goods were originally dispatched, otherwise a return cannot be processed.
If you decide to return the item(s), we require it to be returned to us in the original packaging, with all boxes, leads, discs, adaptors and manuals.
We will not accept returned items in the following cases.
- You have accidentally damaged the item after delivery
- Misused the item and damaged it
- Tried to open or tamper with the unit in some way
- You no longer require the equipment and you have personalised it
- If the item is sold as faulty via our auctions/clearance
- The item is part of a custom or large order
- Item is not returned in its original packaging
- Incompatability issues caused by third-party software/systems/solutions.
- The goods are not in 'as new' condition.
Any equipment damaged may be charged at full cost.
Refunds may only be made after all endeavours have been made by Inspired Retail to resolve the issue.
In the event of a return, refunds, credit notes and exchanges can only be made to the card account or business/person that made the order originally, these will be processed within 28 days of return.
For any payments made through a finance company, we would only be able to refund any amounts due via their instruction in writing.
Any amounts paid for onsite installations, product imports, support payments, postage, module integrations and repair and labour cost and non-refundable.
If you believe that your product may be faulty please call our support centre on 0845 226 3212.
If the problem can't be resolved and your product developed a fault within 21 days of receipt and you have not tampered with the product, we'll offer you the choice of an exchange or full refund, provided you have proof of purchase.
Most products come with at least a 1 year guarantee RTB (Return To Base), so if your product develops a fault after 21 days and within the remaining guarantee period we will firstly offer you a prompt repair service. If a repair service isn't available for your product we will offer you a suitable replacement.